Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tonight


Tonight I'm wondering where God wants me.

I know to be there means I have to leave where I am and give up hope that "where I am" is already where He wants me to be.

That ain't easy.

If I were honest, and I realize that blogs are a terrible forum for authenticity, I would tell you that I don't really know if I'm where God desires me to be in my job, in my church, in my town.

These times are good. Lots of questions means lots of time with God waiting on answers. I'll let you know what He says.

Anybody else wondering if you're in the right spot?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...you know my story...so yeah. Although, I am pretty certain wherever we are supposed to be, you are supposed to be there too. Love ya girl.

Unknown said...

Oh...and that doesn't mean we have been at the wrong place; it just means there is a new place!!!