Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great Day

Today was a great day.

I make a LOT of jokes about my family, but the truth is, I just LOVE being around them.

I love the little ones. I love how they say "Cuthin Cwistal's Here" with all the excitement they can stand.

I love that my 60-year-0ld aunt has found the love of her life (after the tragic loss, both mental and physical, of her husband) and is getting married in December.

I love that every time I see her, all I can think about is how much she invested in me as a college student.

I love that her new husband "Uncle Will" will be an uncle for the first time in his life.

I love that they both love Jesus.

I love that my Grandma is the busiest 80-year-old you'll ever see.

I love that we celebrate each other and don't tear each other down.

I love that we tell the same stories over and over.

I love that we eat well.

I love that one of us is always on a diet.



I love that 4 hours driving time was totally worth it (2 weekends in a row!).

No comments: