Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LOST?

Sometimes I feel like I'm in an episode of LOST.
Characters that you think are long-gone, tend to pop up again in the strangest places.

For the last few weeks, the talk of the teacher work-room has been that there is a position open at West for a Spanish/basketball coach.

Tonight I got a facebook message from the recipient of that position. I have known her since she was born. In fact, she and her brother were my very first friends in my mom's Sunday school class (I was 3). We haven't spoke in darn near a decade.....and yet I find myself so excited to hear that she will be in town. (Blue Ridge people can be like family). This sort of thing happens all the time. A character from the very beginning will pop up without warning. Sometimes I think God just wants to wink at me and say "Hey, watch this". :)

1 comment:

Mason said...

I love this post for several reasons, first Lost is my most favorite show and I have seen all of the seasons. Secondly I know what you mean by this happening, The things God can do in a persons life is truly...Amazing=)