Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Good Deal

If you know me...you know I'm sucker for a great deal. That's why I was so bummed when my go-to's for school clothes didn't serve me well this year. Nothing quite fit my short legs or sadly growing waistline. I did finally make it to NY and Company where I found some great pants. I didn't love the price tag, but I bought 4 pair anyway. It's better than going to work bottomless!
On Thursday I had to return one pair (in my haste I ended up with several pairs of gray pants and no black ones) to find that ALL of their dress pants were Buy One Get One Half Off!!!!

I was TICKED. I had paid full price! Sad Day.
So, I go to the counter to return my one pair and buy 2 more (hey..at least I'd get SOMETHING half off).
Much to my surprise, the lady said-"I see you bought 4 pairs last week. Would you like me to make those buy one get one as well?" WHAT?!
Apparently if you bring back your reciept within 14 days and a new sale has started, they'll refund you whatever extra you paid. SO...I went back planning to exchange some pants and I ended up getting more expensive pants and about 33 more dollars in my pocket.
Yay for a good deal!

No comments: