Monday, August 4, 2008

Sarayu....or something like that..

Does God ever work in "themes" in your life? Sometimes it seems that he seems to bring my attention to a specific area over and over for a period of time.

Right now, it's the work of the Holy Spirit. Frankly, I've ignored Him for a while. Oh, I didn't go and say, "I think I"ll start ignoring a third of the Trinity"....it just happened. Especially as I've been serving at a church for non-churchy types, the Holy Spirit is the hardest one to explain without getting all "Spirit-ual".BUT, lately I've been reminded of just how wonderful it is to have a connection with God that I can't explain-a nudge, a clench, a....movement of the spirit that is not the least bit tangible or even comprehensible outside experience....I love that!

No comments: